Fall 2019- Spring 2020
- June 2020Our 40th Newsletter: A Conversation with Eva Amsler, Guilherme Andreas and more!
- May 2020 Interview with Ilonka Kolthof, Zooming Back to the Basics, and more!
- April 2020 Interview with Jonathan Cohen, Rachel Hacker’s flute survey, and more!
- March 2020 – Interview with Hannah Hammel, Online Teaching, and more!
- February 2020 Interview with Dianne Frazer, Collaboration with New York Women Composers and more!
- December 2019 Interview with Carla Rees, Cold Weather Piccolo Tips, Reducing Risk of Injury, and More!
- November 2019 “Perseverance and Priorities” A Conversation with Catherine Ramirez and more!
- October 2019 “Music – Where We Hear Our Souls” – Interview with Katherine Borst Jones
- September 2019 Amy Likar Interview, The Fearless and Flexible Piccolo, & More!
- August 2019 Back to School Edition! Colour Flute Method, Hydration, and Healthy Competition!
Fall 2018- Spring 2019
- May 2019 The Annual Piccolo Edition!
- April 2019 Coffee with Alexa Still, Modern Piccolo Methods, the Tongue, and more!
- March 2019 Make Music and Achieve Success: A Conversation with Molly Barth
- February 2018 Make Yourself Who You Are: Robert Dick on Creativity
- December 2018 The Holiday Edition featuring Dr. Ellen Johnson Mosley: Tips for Performance Majors in a New Job
- November 2018 Christie Beard, Great Expectations, & Experimental Chamber Music
- September 2018 Creating the Dream Career, Nerves of Steel, Missing Pieces of the Arm, & Marching Band Piccolo!
- August 2018 NFA Convention, Shanghai’s Orchestral Academy Festival, & more!
Fall 2017- Spring 2018
- June 2018 Felipe Tristan, 9mm Piccolo, Neck Pains, and Weekend Orchestra Warriors!
- May 2018 A Conversation with Dr. Roger Martin, 9mm Piccolo, Planning/Hosting a Flute Day & More!
- April 2018 Mimi Stillman, A Modern Classic Flutist; Lindsey Goodman’s Crowdfunding Primer, 9mm Piccolo Player and More!
- March 2018 The PICCOLO Edition
- February 2018 Climbing Down From the Ivory Tower, Teaching Flute with Kodály, Piccolo Repertoire, Pain is Interesting?… and more!
- December 2017 Closing out 2017 🎉: Emma Resmini: Fighting for Classical Music, Harry Gosse, A Glimpse into the Secrets of a Master Flute Maker, and more!
- November 2017 Surviving your Life as a Musician, 9mm Piccolo Player, Developing Comprehensive Musicianship, and more!
- October 2017 A Conversation with Rhonda Larson, FlutyHacks Interviews Harry Gosse, 9mm Piccolo Player: Modern Piccolo Mechanisms, and more!
- September 2017 Jolene Madewell’s Practice Tips in Style, 9mm Piccolo Player: Got a Piccolo, Now What?, & Survival Guide for 1st Year Music Ed Majors!
- August 2017 Ali Ryerson, Danilo Mezzadri’s Spider Log, & more!
Fall 2016 – Spring 2017
- June 2017 Nicole Chamberlain, Troy Paolantonio, Vintage Piccolos, and Deep Practice
- April 2017 Wissam Boustany’s Method Called Love, The J Trick, Being In Tune vs. Playing In Tune
- February 2017 Winter Piccolo Survival Tips, “Organization” Ideas, and …The Magic in You!
- December 2016 The Little Heroes of Flute Maintenance
- November 2016 Paula Robison Talks About Her New Album, FlutyHacks, Areon Flutes, and Naomi Seidman!
- September 2016 Dr. Therese Wacker’s 3 Tips for Beautiful Picc Playing, NFA Convention Part II, and a Surprise!
- August 2016 The NFA Convention Edition! Here we come, San Diego!
Fall 2015 – Spring 2016
- June 2016 The Higher Ed Edition: Dr. Stephanie Rea, Dr. Galit Kaunitz on Landing a job, and more!
- May 2016 Lindsey Goodman’s Electroacoustic Primer, Laura Carr of Flute Authority, and more!
- April 2016 The Future of Flute : Young Professionals Carving Their Own Paths
- January 2016 Our take on Performance Anxiety: Yoga Sequencing, a Personal Narrative About Anxiety, Etude Challenges, and More!
- December 2015 The Holiday Issue :: Jennifer Cluff on Teaching and Blogging, Flute Makers and Their Players, and a surprise!
- November 2015 The Thanksgiving Issue :: Tips for beginners by Phyllis Avidan Louke, Keith Hanlon on apps for teaching, and more!
- October 2015 The Flute Examiner Debut : Greg Pattillo, NFA YA Winner Rama Kumaran on Performing